May 6, 2010

This is amazing!!!

Few days ago, it was poring in the city. I got out of work around 6am at Chinatown and decided to take a cap home. (BE SAFE) However, I couldn’t find any cap. After I waited for 15 minutes, there was a car service stopped by in front of me and asked where I want to go. Actually the ride from Chinatown to my home just costs me 8 bucks if there is no traffic. So I responded him that how much to take a car service to drive me home. After a talk, we finally settled at the price of 12 bucks because it is almost the same price if I wait for a cap.
Only 12 bucks, it allowed me to experience the best ride ever in my life. Why? Let’s take a tour into his car. Basically it was a regular limousine by its looking. But what it has inside is a hotel. It has a 22 inches monitor in the back which connected to a Dell Lab top in the front seat next to the driver. Under the monitor there is a set of keyboard and mouse for customers to explore the internet or do work. If they need to print, then they can also use the HP color printer which is placed in between two front seats. However, if some want to relax, they can enjoy a movie by choosing from the catalog. Since there are two speakers on both sides of the back seats, it makes you feel as comfortable as watching movie at home. Drinks and snakes are offered to those who are hungry or thirsty after work like me. For some girls who like going clubbing during weekends, there are their beloved Victoria’s Secret perfumes to spray. Neck messaging machine is also offered to relieve customers’’ tiredness.
Have you seen any car services provide these services? Let me tell you one more thing. By spending 12 bucks I can get home safe; I can use the internet and print any pictures I want; I can enjoy a movie; I can eat and drink if I am hungry, etc.
Wanna experience the best service on your way home, to party and to the airport? Please call this number: 646-220-2020 (Mr. Cadilas)

No comments:

Post a Comment